This is a very special time for most of us. Au Club Alpin does its best to ensure that all our guests feel safe.
According to the regulations announced by the Conseil fédéral, a COVID certificate is required for access to the hotel restaurant and the wellness area. In order to obtain this document, you must either be vaccinated, have a negative antigen test (valid for 48 hours) or present a negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours).
Our measures within the establishment:
- Payment by credit card required
- Hydro-alcohol solution
- Disinfection and ventilation of the rooms between each client
- Online menu, available on smartphone
- Wellness area limited to 16 people
- Equipment disinfected on a regular basis
- Common areas are spacious
Do not hesitate to contact our reception, which will be happy to answer any questions you may have.